This is an affordable U lock, perfect for securing your bike in moderate risk areas. It is made from 13mm hardened steel and the internal mechanism has been reinforced to provide increased security from different styles of attacks.
Team this with a cable lock for all-bike protection.
As a leader in action sports security and the creator of the original bicycle u-lock in the bicycle security category in 1971, Kryptonite offers premium quality security products.
- Bicycle security for moderate to high crime areas, with a standard length shackle
- 13mm hardened Kryptonium steel shackle
- Patented deadbolt locking mechanism for extensive holding power
- High security disc style cylinder
- Reinforced sleeve over crossbar and cylinder provides enhanced security protection
- Reinforced internal housing increases resistance to twisting and leverage type attacks
- Offset key location and overhead cam locking mechanism resists leverage attacks
- Patented, easy to use, high security Bent Foot design
- Anti-Rattle bumpers keeps the shackle snug against the crossbar and prevent unnecessary noise
- 2 keys
- The Transit FlexFrame-U mounts quickly and easily and supports the transportation of the most common u-lock sizes
- The Flex Frame-U fits bicycle frame tubing 25mm to 80mm whether round, oval, triangular or square shapes
- The mounting system allows for 360-degree rotation providing the ability to micro-adjust the lock angle to better fit and align with a bike frames specific geometry
- Rotating dustcover over cylinder protects from dirt and grime
- Vinyl coated and weather-proof
- U-lock dimensions: 22.9cmx10.2cmx13mm